Types of Flooring
- Carpet Many different styles and colors to choose from, this type of flooring gives you a sense of luxury under foot. Carpet is versatile, warm and soft. It’s fairly easy to maintain; vacuuming, occasional cleanings and spot treatments will keep this flooring looking beautiful for years.
- Hardwood A traditional choice that is warm and inviting. There are many different species, plank sizes and finishes to choose from, as well as the option of solid or engineered. This flooring type typically has a lot of character and will complement all styles of design.
- Laminate A manufactured floor made to look like wood or tile. Laminate flooring is stain-and fade-resistant and has a tendency to repel water. It's a hard and durable surface, but it is possible to scratch it. Laminate is easy to maintain and an affordable option for a flooring solution.
- Tile Most commonly refers to stone, ceramic, porcelain or glass. This is your choice for a floor that will get lots of wear; it’s very durable and requires minimal maintenance. Tile is available in an endless variety of colors and sizes.
- Resilient Today’s resilient flooring is available in sheets or as luxury vinyl tile. The designs are different with finishes that resemble wood tile or stone. You get an affordable floor with enduring value and many choices to use throughout your home.