Indigo Étude | A Contemporary Farmhouse uses a two-tone kitchen design, marble-look luxury vinyl plank, and pops of indigo in the heart of Wisconsin.
Contemporary Farmhouse Kitchen
- 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐞 — White arabesque tile, grouted with gray, creates contrast and refinement to the kitchen.
- 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐳 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐬 — Étude, a warm bright white design with grey and gold long thin veins that criss-cross the slab. The warm colors are subtle and soft, making this a classic look.
- 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 — Poplar on Indigo. The blue is a nice middle ground between the white cabinets and the dark floor.
- 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐬 — Icecap on Maple
- 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 — Durable and splash-resistant luxury vinyl plank (LVP) in color Keystone.
- 𝐂𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐬 — Indigo on Poplar
- 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬 — Marble-inspired luxury vinyl tile (LVT) in color Cape Seagull
- 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬 — 12-in. x 24-in. luxury vinyl tile in color Legacy White.
- 𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐞 — 12-in. x 24-in. Juno White Polished