Modern Lake House
Our Modern Lake House project was over a year in the making, and it achieved its look with the help of vinyl flooring!
From client conception to dream home adoration, Floor & Home Consultant Crystal Welsh, worked closely with this homeowner to help them breathe life into their design visions for a final look that is classy, chic, and modern.
Floor & Home Highlights:
- Wood-look luxury vinyl plank (LVP), in the color Glacier Oak, can be seen is installed throughout the main level. With attention to the floors in the kitchen and home office accented with black oak parquet vinyl. Click here to see how easy it is to care for luxury vinyl floors.
- All-black shower in the home office is completed with 3-in. by 6-in. matte black reversed bevel tile on the walls, coupled with 2-in. by 2-in. black matte hexagon mosaic tile on the shower floor.
- The owner’s bath floor is styled with a 12-in. by 24-in. pure, matte white floor tile, with large format tile resembling the look of marble attache in the shower. Coordinating marble mosaics make up the shower floor.
- Whereas the lower-level baths are floored and grouted with a 16-in. by 16-in. white luxury vinyl tile.
- Discover a European style 4-in. by 16-in. glossy, textured tile in the kitchen as a backsplash.
Find this modern lake house and SO many others in our project gallery on Houzz!