Transitional French Country in Wisconsin
Transitional French Country combines the timeless charm of French country design with the modern touch of transitional aesthetics. It incorporates natural materials such as wood, stone, and linen, along with a color palette featuring inviting tones like white, cream, and green.
The style embraces both antique/vintage furniture for a sense of history, and contemporary elements like sleek lines and minimalistic decor. This fusion creates a balanced and welcoming ambiance that marries the best of both classic and modern design approaches.
Transitional French Country Floor & Home Highlights:
- Open, light-filled surroundings highlight the wood-look floor’s wire-brushed, rustic aesthetic.
- A lovely patterned carpet trails the staircase to the loft and home office
- Exquisite tile with marbled looks can be seen throughout the home.
- The kitchen perimeter is framed by painted maple cabinets in the hue smokey taupe, coupled with a Dusk-stained white oak island.
- The backsplash in the kitchen is made of polished and beveled carrara marble.
- Find black glossy tile embracing the walls in the primary bath suite, 24-in. x 24-in. marble tile installed in a diamond pattern, and another marble-look tile surrounding the walls in the shower.
- A well-styled and spacious sunroom with a wet bar welcomes you to stay and enjoy the atmosphere.
Find these and other thoughtful touches throughout!
Coyle Carpet One – Madison, WI sells and installs many of the Cabinets, Countertops, and Flooring products displayed on our site. Contact us for product inquiries and installation availability!
Visit us on Houzz to see even more from this project.